New sellfy shop and pattern giveaway (Nightshade Remedy)

Hero of Justice

Hi guys, I opened a new shop on sellfy.com after deleting my old shop. https://sellfy.com/qmobley12

The new one only has four patterns but the are in much better quality than the last ones. Please support my shop by spreading the word, I just want my name to get out there. In the coming months, if my sellfy page is doing well, I will be working on a facebook page for custom pattern requests at around $20.

Attachments

• New Red Hood Snapshot.jpg
    New Red Hood Snapshot.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 270
  • New Red Hood Ver2 Snapshot.jpg
    New Red Hood Ver2 Snapshot.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 420
  • Red X Snapshot.jpg
    Red X Snapshot.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Ultimate spiderman cartoon.jpg
    Ultimate spiderman cartoon.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Ultimate spdrman 1.jpg
    Ultimate spdrman 1.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Spiderman hybrid snapshot.jpg
    Spiderman hybrid snapshot.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Black Suit Spiderman.jpg
    Black Suit Spiderman.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Black suit redone.jpg
    Black suit redone.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Armored Spier man snapshot 2.jpg
    Armored Spier man snapshot 2.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Red Hood ver3 snapshot.jpg
    Red Hood ver3 snapshot.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 273
  • New 52 Red Robin snapshot.jpg
    New 52 Red Robin snapshot.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Batman Beyond snapshot 2.jpg
    Batman Beyond snapshot 2.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 607
  • Kaine Spiderman snapshot.jpg
    Kaine Spiderman snapshot.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Assassin Spiderman smapshot.jpg
    Assassin Spiderman smapshot.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Red X snapshot Final.jpg
    Red X snapshot Final.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm extending the free pattern giveaway to this Friday to promote my new shop. So please send me a pm for 1 file and I will reply as fast as i can.

Hi guys, I know I just opened my shop again for the second time but I am sad to say that I will be closing shop for good this time. My health is declining and I'm not making any sales at all, with no money and no job.

Hi guys, I know I just opened my shop again for the second time but I am sad to say that I will be closing shop for good this time. My health is declining and I'm not making any sales at all, with no money and no job.

Sorry to hear that. It's rough trying to make money selling anything digital, I think. Have you tried selling on Etsy? They allow you to sell digital files and it guet a lot more traffic then Sellfy.

That's a bummer! Is this something you could just keep open on the side, in addition to another job that better supports yourself? You already have a number of suit files to sell. Maybe you won't be able crank out new ones as quickly, but surely it could still serve as a viable source of supplemental income?

That's a bummer! Is this something you could just keep open on the side, in addition to another job that better supports yourself? You already have a number of suit files to sell. Maybe you won't be able crank out new ones as quickly, but surely it could still serve as a viable source of supplemental income?
That would be a good idea but the shop has already been closed. With 0-3 veiws a day, it wasn't making any sales.

Revised Batman Beyond Pattern:
Bigger Bat symbol, more black fabric and honey comb textures. and revised abs with fabric textures.

Batman Beyond Snapshot 3.jpgBatman Beyond snapshot.jpg

Attachments

• Batman Beyond Snapshot 3.jpg
    Batman Beyond Snapshot 3.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back