New sculpt started - 1/3 Alien Warrior kit - Finish

Poseidon1

Here is a new project I am starting few weeks ago. It's based on Markus's "Alien Warrior" CG. I love the pose very much, have a great sense of movement.

After contact with Markus and also get his permission, I started the works of scuplt. It's in 1/3 scale and the tall is around 24". To be honest, it's really very huge and hard to finish.

Now the progress is around 80%, it still need to work out the details and fine-tune of pose. I would like to share my works here and welcome to give more ideas to improve.

DSC_6101.jpg

DSC_6103.jpg.png

DSC_6104.jpg.png

DSC_6113.jpg.png

DSC_6111.jpg.png

DSC_6108.jpg.png

DSC_6110.jpg.png

Looks freaking amazing right now! It's also a very cool size for an alien figure. What clay are you using?

Holy Jebus! I'm usually only interested in predator stuff, but this! This is f*cking epic dude! Stoner is getting a tingling sensation in his... err never mind... Great Work!

Here comes some new pics from my udpdated. I rework the legs and arms and also enhance the details on them. Please just feel free to give me more ideas if you have ;)

DSC_6457.jpg

DSC_6463.jpg

DSC_6464.jpg

DSC_6468.jpg

DSC_6446.jpg

DSC_6448.jpg

DSC_6451.jpg

DSC_6444.jpg

Many many thanks for all mates for your ideas and comments. Here comes the latest progress of my Alien Warrior project. Actually, I rework 90% of sculpt except the head part.
Followings are what I did at this time:
1. Rework of whole body. Make the line of body smoother and thinner than before.
2. Rework of legs longer than before, make more coordination of the overall proportion.
3. Sculpture the blade arm regarding to the request.
4. Also add many details regarding to Markus’s CG and other reference at this time.

Now, I would like to think this version will be much better than before. I will keep working on tail to finish it.
Just share with all mates here. Please let me know if you have further ideas to improve it.

DSC_6596.jpg

DSC_6598.jpg

DSC_6599.jpg

DSC_6601.jpg

DSC_6603.jpg

DSC_6604.jpg

DSC_6605.jpg

DSC_6606.jpg

DSC_6607.jpg

DSC_6609.jpg

HOly shitballs thats awesome|! Love the way the tubes looks...especially the ribbed ones. Are they metallic? They sure add to the realism. Great job...thats something to be proud of.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back