New Savi’s Lightsaber Designs for 2023

JiminSTLouis

Sr Member
My son and his wife are at Galaxy’s edge today. They each have multiple Savi’s Workshop lightsabers so they didn’t plan on building any this time. That’s until they saw the new designs.

0C5C7C6E-F6C4-46FF-B437-F8284E23FFDB.jpeg

FCA612AB-C1CF-4F83-8780-5982A0324A3B.jpeg

9335EFAB-6E19-41BF-91DA-0AB03FB489F6.jpeg

C0E61D19-DC43-462C-9792-FDD470BA14FB.jpeg

3BE8DE2B-490B-4544-B6C9-6D7EDA718E47.jpeg

DBD279B7-B30F-4698-A2D3-66DA986B620F.jpeg

59924234-5B9A-412E-AA95-C40BB58D143D.jpeg

My kids and I are excited about out upcoming trip in May. We go to Disney World and the Galaxy Edge East finally got the last of the new designs early February.

They announced these new designs were coming back in May at Celebration and fans of the Savi build were asking every weeks since when these were going to show up:

The first of the new designs started showing up in Disneyland Galaxy's Edge West back in November and started to replace the other designs soon after.

However, it wasn't till late January that the East started to get the first two new designs.

I made almost this exact one when we went:

View attachment 1699940

It was a wonderful experience, I was surprised at how much I loved it. I'd consider doing it again in the future for sure, made me feel like a kid again.

My two adult children each made one 2 years ago on our first visit to Galaxy’s Edge. Now with the new designs, we are about to embark soon on another visit and we have our reservations to build again. We are very excited to be going through the experience again.

I saw a father building one with his wife and young daughter with him in our session, and he was the kid in that group. It was really lovely seeing the expression on his face once he started playing with it. It's easy for me to get caught up in prop accuracy, but that's not what Savi's is going for, and it's worth it in its own right.

My two adult children each made one 2 years ago on our first visit to Galaxy’s Edge. Now with the new designs, we are about to embark soon on another visit and we have our reservations to build again. We are very excited to be going through the experience again.

I saw a father building one with his wife and young daughter with him in our session, and he was the kid in that group. It was really lovely seeing the expression on his face once he started playing with it. It's easy for me to get caught up in prop accuracy, but that's not what Savi's is going for, and it's worth it in its own right.
I went 2 years ago now? I think.. this was by far my top 3 favorite experiences there. Seeing the falcon was number one if that counts

I never thought I’d go back.. but now I have the itch to…

I’m in no financial state to do this now, but once I get back on my feet I want to go build that new horned saber…

…but once I get back on my feet I want to go build that new horned saber…
That’s the one I plan to build but not the horned pommel. Every time I see it, I think shrimp tale.
Also if you did not see, they introduced at Dok’s, a connector to make two Savi builds into a double bladed lightsaber. Also they have a new light up lightsaber stand and add on light up crystal holders.

I've never really wanted one of Savi's sabers, mainly because of the girth looking too big, but every since seeing Kelleran Beq on The Mandalorian, I've wanted to go & make his saber.
Screen-Shot-2020-06-02-at-10.22.50-AM.png

When I researched him, cause I wasn't familiar, I read that other than the weathering & leather grip, it was all stock Savi's parts with a purple crystal.

I think it was these.
Screenshot_20230510-181342.png

I just wish he'd had this saber on the show.

That’s the one I plan to build but not the horned pommel. Every time I see it, I think shrimp tale.
Also if you did not see, they introduced at Dok’s, a connector to make two Savi builds into a double bladed lightsaber. Also they have a new light up lightsaber stand and add on light up crystal holders.

Shrimp tail lol

Wicked cool they now have adapters!

That stand and the kyber crystal holders are awesome, I may have to reach out to a smuggler or hope they show up online.

That stand and the kyber crystal holders are awesome, I may have to reach out to a smuggler or hope they show up online.

They are, no doubt about it. But if it bothers you, you can build an elemental nature and pretend it belongs to a Wookiee. Or the other designs and pretentious it is from a larger species, like the origins of Cal Kestis’s lightsaber.

Besides getting a saber, it reallocates is a fantastic experience especially if you can share it with someone.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back