NEW S. HAYES P1 BUST!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Faken

Yeah I saw this awhile back and decided not to carry it. My cost is VERY expensive plus this is basically the upper portion of the full P1 kit he recently released already and there just wasn't any demand for it. It would be cheaper to buy it direct from Monsterz. My cost is basically $8 less than retail on his site... so include my shipping and all that, I'll be $30 higher than his retail price just in cost :/

BENSIN

Sr Member
Well, according to what Faken is saying it's basically the original P1 Kit sculpted by S. Hayes, except in this case it's been turned into a bust.

The P1 'Invisible Hunter' kit was not produced by Super Edge, they went out of business, I'm pretty sure that S. Hayes got it out there through Monsterz.net

The bust looks GREAT though, gotta' get my hands on it one day.