Limited Run SOLD OUT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

I promised when parts arrived id work quick for assembly.

I’ve done just that, and 21 sit here assembled.

They will be packaged later this week and shipping will begin :)

As I promised above, if another run can be sustained I will ‘TRY’ albeit no promises.

I’d need solid commitment though as a few people who expressed interest on this last run didn’t respond to messages and pulled out without notice.

8B7E3DFF-290E-4894-9215-2329DD1E1DEE.jpeg

Run 8 is shipping now.

All UK have been shipped and I believe delivered.

US and EUROPE of course take a tad longer to arrive.

I hope you all love them as all previous runs have.

MAYBE we can squeeze one last run of 2021 in before we call time?

If you want to get in, I’ll make this another equally small run, so get your names down ASAP, I’ll try to take fast payments this time to get it done fast.

All Commlinks shipped last week (thought I updated this thread, apparently didnt - sorry! - so here to say everything is shipped and on route) :)

Thats the run complete.

As I said previously, if we can must up enough interest to go again, we will try ... But I need 20+ to make it viable so if you are interested please drop your name below ...

I just got my Comlinks in today. Thank you for doing this run. I urge anyone on the fence about getting one of these to jump on the chance while they're still available. This is a cool little prop!

These are brilliant, just received mine today. Thankfully they’re amazingly packaged. Looks like our Postal Service used it for wheel chocks, but the packaging was such that the com link was in pristine condition.

Last edited:
These are brilliant, just received mine today. Thankfully they’re amazingly packaged. Looks like our Postal Service used it for wheel chocks, but the packaging was such that the com link was in prestige condition.
Very kind of you sir!

4th person on the run now, so we do need 16 more to go ....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back