Limited Run SOLD OUT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

September 2021 - Currently taking payments and spaces for a new run.

Prices include postage and any PayPal fees.

UK - £50
Europe - £60
International - £70

———————

RUN 1 (10) COMPLETE & SHIPPED
RUN 2 (30) COMPLETE & SHIPPED
RUN 3 (30) COMPLETE & SHIPPED
RUN 4 (30) COMPLETE & SHIPPED
RUN 5 (40) COMPLETE & SHIPPED
RUN 6 (50) COMPLETE & SHIPPED
RUN 7 (50) COMPLETE & SHIPPED

RUN 8 - Taking payments NOW

----------

What began as a small run as I initially promised has be something a bit larger and with many more sold than I expected.
These Commlinks pair perfectly with Stormtroopers as seen in A New Hope, worn by Han and Luke when communicating with C3PO via the trash compactor AND more lately in The Mandalorian, when the Scouts communicate back with the village to reach Moff Gideon.

These have been made using GENUINE Reade model aircraft cylinders, not copies or reproductions. The mic tips installed are casted and made by Mark at Cast from Original (CFO) so are of the highest quality and based on the original Hovi Mic tip.

----------
Thanks to everybody who has taken part!

View attachment 1363805

View attachment 1363806
View attachment 1363807
View attachment 1363808
View attachment 1363809
View attachment 1363802
View attachment 1363804
View attachment 1371633
Hello, hope all is well. Sorry but I am new here and not sure if this is the proper way to communicate with you. I'm interested and would like information on how to pre-order? Thank you

Hello, hope all is well. Sorry but I am new here and not sure if this is the proper way to communicate with you. I'm interested and would like information on how to pre-order? Thank you

Hey,

That’s ok, I will send you a private message with payment information.

Once paid, your confirmed on the list :)

Dan

Updating the ‘paid’ status:

1. Psab Keel (PAID)
2. Psab Keel (PAID
3. JoeG (PAID)
4. CM3222000 (PAID)
5. iCEM4N (PAID)
6. Juvatwad (PAID)
7. Juvatwad (PAID)
8. russellsch (PAID)
9. Andrew Sullivan (PAID)
10. Darthgarth (PAID)
11. Wannab (PAID)
12. Rafite (PAID)
13. Kalel76 (PAID)
14. Marc Connor (PAID)
15. David Stallard (PAID)
16. Julian Tinker (PAID
17. Darth Whitey (PAID)
18. James Stevens (PAID)
19. Dave Friday (PENDING PAYMENT)

More spaces available, but minimum order amount now reached …

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have paid, a couple of pending payments to come in and then ill order materials and close the run.

Worth noting for anybody else viewing, once the 15 people who originally wanted one have paid, I will be closing this to order those materials to make it happen as fast as I can.

I’m happy to make more then 15, but those orders need to be on and paid for ASAP before the last couple of already agreed places are paid.

So In essence, order quickly as it’s almost ready to close it :)

The 15 minimum order spots are now filled.

We can as I said exceed this, so I’m await payment from the final 3 confirmed RPFers that want a slot, and once they have paid I’ll close the run.

So anybody that still wants to join in the meantime, please be quick :)

This run is now CLOSED.

I have bought enough materials to cover those extra 2 commlinks, so 2 are available. But orders have now been placed and so I cannot offer any more than those spare 2.

When they are gone ......

FYI all,

The important part, the Reade Cylinders are HERE!

I also have the metal clips and all the shipping materials and glue etc I need.

Once the mic tips are delivered I will get these underway.

Be aware, the mic tips are cast individually and are of a very high quality so they aren't as fast as the rest of the products to arrive BUT like all previous runs, they are worth waiting for :)

Still possible to grab one of those final 2 spares?

Im afraid its all sold out and finished :(

The only way I could possibly add to this run at this point is for another bunch of people confirmed and made it a much larger number, but I cant add on 1 or 2 as most of the materials are already here and so id need to order them all again.

Im afraid its all sold out and finished :(

The only way I could possibly add to this run at this point is for another bunch of people confirmed and made it a much larger number, but I cant add on 1 or 2 as most of the materials are already here and so id need to order them all again.
Makes sense, I just figured I'd check and see, since there was one more spot open last week and I didn't seen anyone claim it on the thread. Thanks anyway, looks like a great kit!

Mic tip casting has started, so all parts (except these tips) are here, and from the looks of it, these are also well under way!

Looking good Commlink fans :)

293B8A49-9FB1-4C0F-9939-1028E087B214.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back