New RPF Sites Issues - CLOSED (please search for or start a thread for new issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone not liking the fact that a good 1/3 of the screen is taken up with ads, it looks like if you choose the mobile site (bottom left of the page), you get rid of the ads and can actually see the forums. Looks extremely plain of course, but at least you can get to threads quickly without the overwhelming push for you to buy something.

Hi Art, not sure if this has been addressed before or not.
1. From the Title/thread starter page, we can't go directly to the last page of a thread, so we click the thread to open the first page, then click last. It's a bit annoying
2. Why only Judge Dredd group? Will there be another group? Iron man will be enormous, now that it will have 42 suits.
3. Can't upload multiple picture (or maybe I didn't found the way). I clicked insert image, it only got one slot. The color of the tab "From computer" and "From URL" sems to be inverted. Selected on is grey, unselected is white. Normally selected on should be brighter

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, double post?

Hi Art, not sure if this has been addressed before or not.
1. From the Title/thread starter page, we can't go directly to the last page of a thread, so we click the thread to open the first page, then click last. It's a bit annoying
2. Why only Judge Dredd group? Will there be another group? Iron man will be enormous, now that it will have 42 suits.
3. Can't upload multiple picture (or maybe I didn't found the way). I clicked insert image, it only got one slot. The color of the tab "From computer" and "From URL" sems to be inverted. Selected on is grey, unselected is white. Normally selected on should be brighter

thank you

Not to be a pain, again, but, Is there a way to change the colors? I'm color-blind and really have a hard time seeing everything. Even if there was a way to change the letters that would help a ton. thanks
D

where is the user cp??? this new look is horrible in my opinion. everything blends in and its very strenuous on the eyes.

there is no way to get to the last page on the thread. you have to go to the first page then find the last page.

where is the user cp??? this new look is horrible in my opinion. everything blends in and its very strenuous on the eyes.

there is no way to get to the last page on the thread. you have to go to the first page then find the last page.

Toolbar at the top right. Click on Settings. Then it takes you to another page. There is a toolbar on the left. Those are your User CP buttons.

Mark,
Not to be a butt, but Art answered my question which is the one you answered on page 1 and lol, I just asked the same question you did right before you, great minds think a like hahhahaha!

toa,

You can immediately go to the last post by clicking the date under the last poster's name in the thread list.

It's so bright, I'm squinting... I don't suppose there will be a darker option....? something about the contrast between the back and the letters.. darkgrey on lightgrey is messing with my eyes lol, Guess it could just be me though.

post.jpg

If this has been shown already just pretend I didn't post, I didn't look through all the pages.. anyway there's some overlapping there.

Edit: I'm on google chrome

Was looking thru the new site and my computer froze and went to the "blue screen of death".......never happened before.

I see it was somewhat answered above but why does the RPF not auto-adjust to screen size?

I have a 17inch monitor, with bookmark tab opened, and I'm getting about half the RPF screen.

Another thing I see is a lot of buttons you need to click (Post Reply, for instance) are not actually buttons but simply text the same color as all the rest of the text so it's hard to tell where to click.

While not a huge issue, I do miss the larger CP (profile) area. Now everything including the pic has been reduced and just pushed to the left with the 'current activity' scroll taking up most of the room. Would be great if we could get back to the larger panel.

-Rylo

The "breadcrumbs" area still has the "area" (ie Community) in CAPS, while nothing else is.

Forum COMMUNITY Site Support & News New RPF Sites Issues - Post problems and bugs here

Where'd the Chat Room go?

- - - Updated - - -

The "breadcrumbs" area still has the "area" (ie Community) in CAPS, while nothing else is.

Forum COMMUNITY Site Support & News New RPF Sites Issues - Post problems and bugs here

Where'd the Chat Room go?

Corrected.

Can you not see the chat link in the navbar?

Last edited:
Is is supposed to have so much room between the bottom of the reply and the bottom of the post?

Also, this is my normal screen, you can see how much RPF I'm missing now.

RPFissues1-vi.jpg

Oh, also there's no indication as to how full our inbox is...has the limit increased by chance? I am usually near max so knowing how full was always very handy.

The indicator bar is located at the very bottom. It would be better if it moves up.

I agree this look much better (pic below), the letter is more stand out and easier to read.

Is there a way we can change the color scheme or at least font/background color?

new-rpf-sites-issues-post-problems-bugs-here-untitled-1.jpg-173768d1366425575

The pull down menu of forum action got a bit of redundancy by having general setting and edit profile. Got to my profile or settings should be enough to handle this.

Love the new logo and how it integrate to the whole picture bar.
Seems that I was too busy adjusting, and forgot to say this:

CONGRATULATIONS RPF TEAM !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back