New Riddick movie to star Starbuck...

amish

Sr Member
I was curious if anyone had any word on the new Riddick movie as I have seen Katee Sackhoff has signed on.

Just curious what the story will be.

Just saw this tidbit about the story:

“Riddick” delivers on both counts. Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character — the most wanted man in the galaxy — left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with “trisons” (three-legged bisons) and “mud demons.” He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles.

http://screenrant.com/chronicles-of-riddick-3-story-plot-rob-45509/

Another found tidbit:

Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

http://collider.com/riddick-secures-new-financing-and-takes-another-step-towards-production/128952/

Last edited:
Katee Sackhoff :love:thumbsup

lFWSh.jpg

So what happened to "You keep what you kill" The necromonger had?

Riddick 2 was a crappy movie....but it had cool armor and other details.

I hope they get the R rating too. I'm tired of good action movies being turned into crap just to make a buck off teenagers.

So what happened to "You keep what you kill" The necromonger had?

Riddick 2 was a crappy movie....but it had cool armor and other details.

Yeah I'd like to know what they will do about that. A huge freaking army would tend to keep the bounty hunters and mercs off your back.

Yeah I'd like to know what they will do about that. A huge freaking army would tend to keep the bounty hunters and mercs off your back.

He was not a Necromonger (or whatever they were called). He probably would have disbanded them, or let the guy who wanted command have it. I can't see Riddick wanting that group. Riddick's a loner.

Another found tidbit:

Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

That doesn't make sense. Didn't they say in The Chronicles of Riddick, that due to being told he would be killed by a Furyan, that Lord Marshal pretty much wiped out every Furyan in the galaxy (or was it destroyed their home world?) except for Riddick (who had no idea he was a Furyan) and that one guy that worked with him (who ended up committing suicide on Crematoria)?

Until I see the movie all the tidbits are just farts in the wind with regards to the story but either way I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with (hoping they keep the necros in some how or at least tie it up properly and not just leave us wondering)

This pic was just posted on the fb page, slight necromonger feel to it.
401512_10150626524133313_89562268312_10540649_154824401_n.jpg

That doesn't make sense. Didn't they say in The Chronicles of Riddick, that due to being told he would be killed by a Furyan, that Lord Marshal pretty much wiped out every Furyan in the galaxy (or was it destroyed their home world?) except for Riddick (who had no idea he was a Furyan) and that one guy that worked with him (who ended up committing suicide on Crematoria)?

Unless they are saying the necromongers betrayed him, and since he should of been in command of them at the end of the last flick they were "his kind." Also it says he is going back to save his world, not his people, so you could look at it that he is still the last that we know of. Just playing devils advocate here.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back