New Review of an old Classic Kit ;) Super Edge P2!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Faken

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

Sr Member
That's a sexy kit for sure, probably one of my favorites especially because of the paint job on it and the dynamic pose. Good luck with the sale! Awesome piece no doubt - I miss Hayes.

Faken

Hey Oneye

Yeah Hayes is retired due to health issues and apparently severe eye problems. He no longer sculpts ;)

Guan Thwei

Glad to see that you are doing reviews again, you having a new gf, and enjoying life as you should be. Based on what we did see of the house the bar looks awesome and I can't wait to see more reviews of the things that you plan on getting in the future. Love the outtakes by the way you should do more ;)