New resource for Hunter Bodysuits

Kithunter

Check it out guys and gals..

i had a chance to see one of these bodysuits up close during comic con...now it's official

The price is just right for a hunter suit base on a budget....a little latex a little paint....your ready to customize your own hunter...

I sound like a commercial :p

Predator Body Suit Resource

considering what a "typical" bodysuit costs ..it's average.

it's an option, and the fact that we now have options is a huge step for the "suiters"

AM

the best option is if you just paint the fabric you will have the most breathable pred suit. no more trooping a in rubber bag.

Hey everyone. My name is Brandon. I'm the owner of Flex Design Costumes. Thank you so much for the kind remarks and warm welcome. I really need everyone's feedback. It is true that right now I am only selling completed suits on the site. But I will be opening up for orders as soon as I have my employees all lined up and trained.

Since the "standard" non-customized suit still has a lot of options, would it be advantageous to make a predator ab set, or some other predator muscle shape. It wouldn't be anymore trouble to grab from the "predator" drawer for muscle pieces than it would be for any other shape.

I have also seen plenty of comments on the fact of how hot the latex suit can get. If a fabric muscle suit were to be airbrushed with the predators skin pattern with predator abs and whatever else is more predator like....would that be a viable option?

I need feedback because if there is a big enough need I can make some stuff just for you guys.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Brandon

Hey everyone. My name is Brandon. I'm the owner of Flex Design Costumes. Thank you so much for the kind remarks and warm welcome. I really need everyone's feedback. It is true that right now I am only selling completed suits on the site. But I will be opening up for orders as soon as I have my employees all lined up and trained.

Since the "standard" non-customized suit still has a lot of options, would it be advantageous to make a predator ab set, or some other predator muscle shape. It wouldn't be anymore trouble to grab from the "predator" drawer for muscle pieces than it would be for any other shape.

I have also seen plenty of comments on the fact of how hot the latex suit can get. If a fabric muscle suit were to be airbrushed with the predators skin pattern with predator abs and whatever else is more predator like....would that be a viable option?

I need feedback because if there is a big enough need I can make some stuff just for you guys.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Brandon
:p

I am quite sure a lot of guys and gals on here would love to give some info on the "special Predator suit". As for me, I am completely green to how these types of things are created, and have been doing my fair share of learning what goes into the creations you see on this forum.

So, yeah... I would have to think that you will get bombarded with questions, suggestions, and all around more than likely drooled on. :)

those looks fantastic, wouldn't mind getting one to use as a pred suit one day, and of course these types of suits would be
very very cool to wear and breathable, better then the thick full latex skins, THATS FOR SURE!
also more flexibility is always better, i cant even sit down in my suit lol

if you can get the skin color and spots down perfect Brandon they you will have a winner on your hands :p

hell yes man,definatly concider it,call me a tard but i looked on the website couldnt find the price,but if its cheaper than most pred suits it would be a great starter piece,especially because if you make a predator type mucsle suit it can also be used for alot of other applications as well

Brandon - Not sure if you've researched it, but a lot of people (Most?) like the wet look that PermaWet provides. I emailed Badger Paints regarding this issue with the following, but have not heard back from the paint engineer, to whom my request was forwarded (Think I'm going to email him directly):

I have a quick question about your Air-Tex Textile paint: Does it stick to Lycra? Also, is there any kind of recommended top coat that could be applied? I am currently trying to make a Predator costume and many people use the product Perma Wet. Has your company any experience with Perma Wet or a recommended similar product?

At any rate, it was something I'd throw out there for you to keep in mind and possibly further research. Great suit and best wishes with the new endeavor!

I can build the suit on a shiny unitard that could give it a wet look. The airbrushing for me would be as simple as choosing the right sheen on the paint.

I really like this idea. I think it'd be really cool to have a bodysuit option that doesn't involve trapping gallons of sweat. (Though I have to admit that there's something of a ritual to dumping sweat out of one's costume feet afterward. :p) It might make those long convention appearances more bearable.

Would you be able to sell these unpainted so people who want to paint their own suits could do so? I think one of the things that makes us Predator costumers unique is that you never seem to see two bodysuits painted exactly the same color and in the same pattern.

absolutely! Like I said, there can be a lot of options. So, leaving unpainted is not an issue. I agree you. I think you need to keep it completely unique from suit to suit. With each suit being hand made there can be so many combos that it all depends upon what look your going for. Lean and sleek, bulky, no veins or as many as you want.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back