New r2 build

WOW . . . is this an all aluminum build?

Is this going to come with works? Remote control motor, lights, sounds, working periscopes, etc, etc?

There's probably only a handful of these like that in the world, you going for EPIC R2D2 build?

Please keep us updated, would love to see how this goes.

Oh and if you want to sell, I call first place in line! LoL

I hope to complete it all in aluminum, complete with light, sounds & remote.

What's your build philosophy?

Do you gather ALL the parts first and then start building or is it more of an active process building what you get as you wait for new parts runs?

I've heard that waiting for the parts runs is the worst especially with an all aluminum build you are going for. Unless you happen to be one of those rare individuals who can actually fabricate your own metal parts that is . . . :eek:eek

As of late I have been thinking of undertaking a build just like this, I will be watching this thread with a great interest, Keep us posted and good luck man :love

I always wanted my own little "over weight glop of grease." I will watch this with great interest. I also Love the Verizon commercials where the guy chooses between R2D2 and a cell phone... I would choose R2! (I wonder what kind of upgrade contract that is.... :confused)

Oooooh, this makes me all tingly in my happy places!

This is a build that I can only dream of, and must live vicariously through you. Build on!

I always wanted my own little "over weight glop of grease." I will watch this with great interest. I also Love the Verizon commercials where the guy chooses between R2D2 and a cell phone... I would choose R2! (I wonder what kind of upgrade contract that is.... :confused)

That R2 is owned by a member of the R2 Builders Club and a fine example if I must say.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back