Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

If you type in "superman crystal" into the search box once you're at the Prop Store site, you'll actually see several recent auctions for screen-used crystals. Here's another:

SUPERMAN (1978) - Fortress of Solitude Crystal - Current price: £6000

jpg?_ga=2.139355259.990862077.1605924477-334599480.jpg

jpg?_ga=2.139355259.990862077.1605924477-334599480.jpg

Sorry to temporarily derail the thread. Just wanted to point out that several screen-used crystals have surfaced in recent years that I would love to own a replica of.

Alright! Finally got some time away from the worst hellscape timeline to work on these.

So if you ordered 1 or 2 crystals, SEND 10.25 IF YOU LIVE IN THE US, AS A REGULAR PAYMENT, WITH YOUR ADDRESS ATTACHED . Again, this is for 1 or 2 crystals. If you don't send your address, I can't mail em to you, and if you don't send it as a regular payment with the address attached, I have to enter the info manually on the usps website, and that is going to delay your package getting to you. All packages sent priority mail in the US are automatically insured for $50, if you want more than that, let me know how much and I'll see what they charge. Paypal email is hydinout@gmail.com .

If you are international, I'll email you and get your address so I can work up your quote. International is a "varies by country", and I can't have a flat rate worked up for that. If you live in another country and have a place to send it in the US to forward it to you, that's gonna be cheaper than international priority. Random address in Canada is giving me about $50 for postage vs the $10 for the local one.

If you ordered 3 crystals, I haven't gotten you boxed up yet, and I'll take care of that today or tomorrow.

EXTRA (in case I gotta add something)

Thanks!
Chris
Hi there again Hydin, you can check my previous payment on Paypal by the email thosemortalmen@gmail.com
and i ordered 2 crystals months ago when you offered them.

Now, I just want to check with you if you can send it sooner because my colleague will be back for a holiday to my country on December 17th? She's stationed on Virginia now, but her duty makes her keep jumping around states or cities. So she will probably not stay on the same place once she returned next year. let me know please so i can tell her right away. 2 weeks is more than enough time for it to arrive, yes?

Thanks Hydin

I’m also wondering if you can get my 3 crystals out as I planned to give one as a gift as well, and since others who ordered after me have already received their crystals, it would be nice to have the ones I ordered finally.

I am in the US and can send you the USPS Medium Flat Rate Box amount which should cover shipping for 3. They should all fit within the box with ample room left over to keep them from contacting one another.

Please confirm this is alright with you.

Thanks

Hey Chris,

It's been a month since you stated that you would would contact me as I need international shipping, I have tried contacting you via PM but not heard anything back. Any chance you could communicate with people what's happening?

I paid for a crystal over a year ago at this point i'd like it before 2021.

Thanks

Alright! Finally got some time away from the worst hellscape timeline to work on these.

So if you ordered 1 or 2 crystals, SEND 10.25 IF YOU LIVE IN THE US, AS A REGULAR PAYMENT, WITH YOUR ADDRESS ATTACHED . Again, this is for 1 or 2 crystals. If you don't send your address, I can't mail em to you, and if you don't send it as a regular payment with the address attached, I have to enter the info manually on the usps website, and that is going to delay your package getting to you. All packages sent priority mail in the US are automatically insured for $50, if you want more than that, let me know how much and I'll see what they charge. Paypal email is hydinout@gmail.com .

If you are international, I'll email you and get your address so I can work up your quote. International is a "varies by country", and I can't have a flat rate worked up for that. If you live in another country and have a place to send it in the US to forward it to you, that's gonna be cheaper than international priority. Random address in Canada is giving me about $50 for postage vs the $10 for the local one.

If you ordered 3 crystals, I haven't gotten you boxed up yet, and I'll take care of that today or tomorrow.

EXTRA (in case I gotta add something)

Thanks!
Chris

Amazing work Chris, just found this site and thread looks like I am probably to late to get one but I will email you anyway just in case there is a chance. Hopefully you will be able to do another order soon.

Hydin,

Please respond to my private messages. My crystal hasn't arrived. I sent you messages in November and December and never got a response. Please contact me.

Could anyone confirm if he's still taking orders? I am new to this page and interested in getting some either now or on the next run. I couldn't find any pricing in the thread. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back