New prop guessing game! What am I working on? - We have winnahs!

OOOOOOHHHHH This one I know. It's that light up box from Fringe. The one where you can only switch it on and off with your mind. Very cool!!!!!

that's it, still a lot to do and I'm not happy with the color or grain as i used pine... also i haven't the foggiest about making all the bulbs light up, there are 47 of the buggers

nope. clue time travel.

Uhm... no clue man :lol

Going with accessory for a small delorean model car to make the BTTF car?

that's it, still a lot to do and I'm not happy with the color or grain as i used pine... also i haven't the foggiest about making all the bulbs light up, there are 47 of the buggers

Pfft, quit being a wuss and inject some cortexiphan into the base of your brain and MAKE IT HAPPEN! :lol

Chris

If we're playing guess what's on my desk, have a go at this.

dscf8870k.jpg

Last I time I saw it it was actually under my desk, I should really pick it up again (the project, as well as the piece).

So lets get this straight, you start a thread where we guess what prop you are creating. We have a prop, a bullet, with a colour, Red and a calibre, unknown. Then we have to guess against your prop which is the wrong colour, wrong calibre and isnt the right shape, neat game but i think i'm missing something!

Shot in the dark, but it looks like a rear rifle stock with butt, upside down. Uhh, with alien blood splatter.

jimpeachey... I feel you. I think we were tricked.

MDHWvQ5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So lets get this straight, you start a thread where we guess what prop you are creating. We have a prop, a bullet, with a colour, Red and a calibre, unknown. Then we have to guess against your prop which is the wrong colour, wrong calibre and isnt the right shape, neat game but i think i'm missing something!

And yet, somehow it was guessed!

Chris

That is part of the fun of the game, in my opinion. If it was easy then it would be a quick game and only a few could play.

My first impression of the bullet was the correct answer. I think the item in question can be close enough that multiple answers are given. It prolongs the game, which is part of the fun.

I think it looks like something really small, like something that might go on a Boba Fett costume. And what everyone keeps calling blood slashes looks like chipped paint to me, with exposed metal showing through.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back