Question new premium member question? (answered)

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
soooo I took the plunge and bought a premium mem. and it took like 20 seconds and I got an email and my user name turned blue, I have access to all the AREA 51 "secret" area's of the site....but I don't have the "premium" member logo. soooo is it still cool for me to post in the j.y or do I need to wait for the blue light special to show up under my name?? LOVE YOU R.P.F.!! :cool:love:cheers

Re: new premium member question?

soooo I took the plunge and bought a premium mem. and it took like 20 seconds and I got an email and my user name turned blue, I have access to all the AREA 51 "secret" area's of the site....but I don't have the "premium" member logo. soooo is it still cool for me to post in the j.y or do I need to wait for the blue light special to show up under my name?? LOVE YOU R.P.F.!! :cool:love:cheers
Thank you for your support! The banner can take awhile to show up, but it is not something that you need to wait for. The blue username and the fact that you have access to the Premium Member forum shows that you are a Premium Member and can take advantage of all the perks. :)

thanks! I didn't realize how much a premium membership would change "my" RPF experience until now! holy cow! all the ad's are gone, which makes everything bigger!! posts, threads, pictures...wow!! lovin it so far. I cant believe I went years saying "meh". highly recommend trying it just for a month. :eek now on to posting a crap load of pic's!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back