New Predators comics dark horse! SPOILER WARNING

sweeeeet, publication date is june and the film is july... are u really gonna read it?

just read theres a prequel and sequel too aswell as the movie adaptation

thanks for posting I'm definitely going to buy these and keep em away then read them after I see the movie love the art very cool.

Yeah it says "weekly" prequel on the dark horse site I wonder what they mean by that
that probably means, instead of monthly like usual, they start releasing at the beginning of the month,(guessing it's a 3-4 parter) one every week till the movie comes out, which is 2-3 too many trips to my not so local comic store for me, but i'm sure i won't be able to help myself...

Set a few weeks after the climax of Robert Rodriguez's Predators film, the remaining survivors still struggle to find some existence on the alien planet where they are hunted. Hope of outlasting the alien hunters still lives; they have a plan to get away, and they just might be able to pull it off!
17361.jpg

Hot damn - looks like a Pred or two survives!!!

17361.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back