New Predator movie announced.

Man, I had high hopes for the latest one but I thought it was garbage. I loved Predator & Predator 2 heck I even loved Predators but for me this one missed the mark entirely.

I feel like this movie franchise is following the same trail as the Terminator

This wont follow 2018s the predator, This will be set in the Native American days. Aliens franchise is also getting a tv series apparently. Im a fan of both so im excited.

The aliens in Predator movies are not in the same universe as from the Aliens movies right?

They are linked. Dutch is the template for terminators. Mister Weyland from Aliens Versus Predator AKA Bishop is the template for the synthetic humans in aliens. Weyland-Yutani corp eventually scores enough tech to make space travel possible and then everyone copies them.

They are linked. Dutch is the template for terminators. Mister Weyland from Aliens Versus Predator AKA Bishop is the template for the synthetic humans in aliens. Weyland-Yutani corp eventually scores enough tech to make space travel possible and then everyone copies them.
Wait....really?!

the avp movies are not canon.
By definition canon is defined by the fans. A creator chooses which parts f canon to use to craft a story. In all honesty everything created is canon, whether an individual chooses to accept that it is part of a specific universe is the individualized opinion that is a debate amongst many for ages.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back