New Predator mask

Pmanderfx

Heya guys and gals

during the last week Ive had to put together a new P1 mask and so I decided to sculpt a new mask closed mouth version. here are 2 finish pictures..Ill be posting my older mold in the buy an sale later today with some other predator molds I don't use anymore. both plaster and silicone. I had to sculpt and mold this mask quick took about 4 days all together from clay to pull..as my other mask mold has defects that took too much time to fix, and time I don't have at this time of year...lol

anyway hope ya like the new mask Gen 2..ill upload a video later showing the lasers and magnets in the helmet and mask.

P1-g2.jpg.gif

gen2maskmix.jpg.gif

P1-g2.jpg.gif

gen2maskmix.jpg.gif

WOW! (get's on knees and bows to your greatness) LOL!

Can I pm you for tips and pointers on sculpting a couple of masks that I have on the work table? Your advice would mean a lot to me and be greatly appreciated.

Awesome looking closed mouth there Pete. I (and everyone else) would love to see more pics from different angles to see more of that bad ass!

That's really good.
I love the closed mouth.
Has a sinister look to him.
Great paint too.
4 days!!!
Unreal work man.
Larry

Looks like total crap.

Just kiddin', you know I love ya, man! The mask looks fantastic!!!!
Only 4 days for this one? You must be slowing down in your old age. Aren't they normally faster than that?

I too am waiting to see which molds you're putting up to go bye-bye. Since I own almost the entire collection of S.E.E.D. Predator armor molds now, I wonder what's left.

*get on her knees and bows*

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!! WE'RE SCUM!!! WE'RE SCUM!!!!!!

sorry.. waynes world moment...

Honestly looks awesome as always!!

Looks awesome. Side note: What is wrong with your web site. It goes to an ad site? EDIT: Looks like the domain expired. Hurry and go get it!

The awsome sculpts just keep comin. Petes truly one of the best out there. Now that I got my crappy mask for my suit he goes and makes this. Now I gotta spend more money.

yes it really does look great and I have to agree with inkmonster, its even more cool then the last ne you made.
You are a strange man pete. you told us that you did not want to sculp preds any more and that you was to busy doing old predator orders, and then you sculp this fantastic awsome and motherfu..... great looking mask and you got all the lairs attentions. as I said, you are strange

you once sold a mask that was from the movie mold, did you use it as "stereotyped" to get it as movie accurate as possible?
Also, do you have any idea wheres the chance to buy another mask the was from the movie mold?

Thanks

yes it really does look great and I have to agree with inkmonster, its even more cool then the last ne you made.
You are a strange man pete. you told us that you did not want to sculp preds any more and that you was to busy doing old predator orders, and then you sculp this fantastic awsome and motherfu..... great looking mask and you got all the lairs attentions. as I said, you are strange

Thanks

thanks:) i try to stay somewhat different but come on.. Ive been making preds since I was 23...its in the blood..LOL seriously though i will not be sculpting a new suit for P1 and the head was the last part i needed for the P1- gen 2.

But as for like wolf suit?..who wouldnt what that bad ass pred..Plus Id like to own my own suit,,ive spent the last 3 years without a costume..so now I may be done with one style But ill alway love the predator design..

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back