New Predator Concept

antcarb

Some of you have heard me talking about a new underwater predator. Here's what's in my head and possible direction for new scuplt.

th_predsketch.jpg

quick bio about it.His armor will be a living thing indigenous to the water he is in(think how a lampray attaches itself to a shark) i am toying with the idea kinda like crab plates that is alive.I will have some images soon of what the hell is in my head.See ya

quick bio about it.His armor will be a living thing indigenous to the water he is in(think how a lampray attaches itself to a shark) i am toying with the idea kinda like crab plates that is alive.I will have some images soon of what the hell is in my head.See ya

Can't wait to see what you have in store. This still is one of the most unique armor concepts out there.

Kind of like Darth Banes Orbalisk armor he wears. "They gave Bane tremendous healing abilities, and pumped chemicals into his bloodstream, enhancing his connection to the Force while increasing his rage, thus boosting his dark side power in battle."

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2007...x-Darthbane.jpg

here are some looks at the armor im going for.Still working out some direction on making it a living creature thats attached or more of a mechanical thing.

th_predsketch002.jpg

th_predsketch001.jpg

That is one "sharp" concept you have there, i know bad pun :cry:
An aquatic hunter gives a new twist on our popular alien.
Shark hunting anyone?, heck even the Megalodon isn't safe anymore
Will be interesting to hear what sort of colouring you have in mind and also what type of skin depending on weather this hunter is from the water originally or is land based?
Look forward to your updates :D

Woah, that looks awesome. Its amazing how some of you can sketch a pred and even without us reading anything, you can get your point across. I mean that first sketch looks amphibious / reptilian. Really looking foward to updates on this.

possible get some ideas from this aqua pred,medi pack,canon ect,ect

lrg_2347_aq7.jpg

lrg_2344_aq10.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back