New Pred Wip Custom

choose13

Im working on a new pred design and kinda hit a wall.Any suggestions,ideas,critics welcomed no haterz tho.

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

I'm in the same situation too. But the head sculpt is looking great. Try doing something else then go back doing him, just to give you a break and who knows it could give you a fresh idea.

I'm in the same situation too. But the head sculpt is looking great. Try doing something else then go back doing him, just to give you a break and who knows it could give you a fresh idea.

yea thats what im doin now maybe it will help

i love the head sculpt. currently workin on an awesome custom too. i have an idea. strip him down of anything that hangs or attaches, paint him, let it dry, add accessories from a salvage figure then work with the head last. thats what i do and ideas come easy.

i love the head sculpt. currently workin on an awesome custom too. i have an idea. strip him down of anything that hangs or attaches, paint him, let it dry, add accessories from a salvage figure then work with the head last. thats what i do and ideas come easy.
thanx for the idea buddy

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back