new pred wall hanger

INFERNAL PREDATOR

alot of u know about that wolf bio wall hanger that u could find on the internet for 25$. it is a bitt small. BUT GUESS WHAT. the y just came out with a celtic version. when i start working on my pred, do u think i should get this for the bio?

This is what he's talking about, the Wolf bio underneath the P1 in this pic (sorry if this pic belongs to anyone here, I only saved it because of the hilarious size contrast between the P1 and the Wolf). The Wolf isn't even big enough to fully cover a human head, and I see no reason why the Celtic would be any different.

Picture003-11.jpg.gif

Picture003-11.jpg.gif

I mean, You could buy the celtic version, But I don't think its going to work out though lol

On a side note, If you were to put an actual P1 next to the little celtic wall hanger, It would prove how much more awesome P1 was than any of the AVP horribles

Ohhh. He was talking about the small cheap one

Dont buy them. I mean if you know that its real small and your buying it to hang on your wall knowing all that then go ahead. But if your looking to buy a scale one to hang on your wall, buy one from here.

BTW That picture is funny. The size difference is just ridiculous. :)

I wouldn't buy the little one for anything except maybe to put on a teddy bear but hay, for fans of that sort of thing jump on, its a awesome looking helmet just small.

Hello,

I have to agree with the others,if your going to get a bio for display,don't screw around,get a good 1:1 size,you will be allot more happier with it in the end.In fact I would get a raw casting then you can put a little of yourself into it.But that is just me.

Daren

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back