NEW PLASMA GUN FOAMIES

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REYALS1

I am really starting to love these foamy things. It looks as though one can do so much with them.

Very nice work by the way. :)

crawjaw

Foamies, you must be joking. Looks like metal to me.
Did you post any in progress shots? Really interested in how you made the cannon.
Great work.

TehEl1te

Yes! I never woulda guessed you used foamies for this! Really great job! How long did it take you if you don't mind me asking :)

xdmray

you know between this and the marines helmets, you do some really good work with the materials you use.

Kudos!

WebChief

Sr Member
If you never posted that you used Foamies, I'd have no idea. I'd have thought it was resin or something. Amazing job!