houdiniguy

Sr Member
Hello,
This may be old news.

Have any of you got this? :confused
NEW Planet of the Apes - The Ultimate Collection

It come WITH all the movies and ALL the TV show too.@
Plus loads of extras BUT...

It come with a corneilus bust with glass eyes.

How big is the bust>? Does anyone know or if you have this what do you think?
The whole set is only $100 or less on ebay.

Please let me know before I jump. :thumbsup
Thanks
Tom

The Planet of the Apes cartoon tv series, "Return to the Planet of the Apes," which was only available with the Ape head packaging, is now available seperately on DVD. This is great for those who already own all the other Ape films and do not want to buy the Ape head packaging.

If it were full size, it's well worth it as that was the main draw for me. The fact that the bust is too small only seems to take up space. :unsure

Tom - I've got a spare NIB PotA set with the bust if you're interested.
It totally ROCKS, but I bought two and don't need the second one.

JS

<div class='quotetop'>(JSAuctionService @ Oct 30 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1347352[/snapback]</div>
Tom - I've got a spare NIB PotA set with the bust if you're interested.
It totally ROCKS, but I bought two and don't need the second one.

JS
[/b]

PM'd ya. :thumbsup

Is there a web site that explains the POTA time line and how all the movies and TV series corilate togerther?

I used to remember, but I forgot how they all fit in together.

Does the second movie Benieth the POTA take place before or after the TV series in the time line?

Zaius in the TV series mentions about Taylor arriving 10 years pryor to Alan and Verdon arriving, but I thought Taylor blew up the world, taking Zaius with him,with that nuke bomb shortly after he arrived with second movie. I though the rest of the movies happened either before or during the middle of the first two.

Because if Taylor nukes the world shortly after he arrived, the TV series couldn't have taken place.

It gets confusing as to how they fit together.

Lynn

If anyone wants it for JUST the bust. I ended up not getting it because I just wanted the movies. So if someone gets the whole thing and wants to let go of the disks, let me know and maybe we can work something out. :)

I like to think that went the apes traveled back in time (Escape) they altered the reality of the first two movies . . . making the TV series more canon-ish.

There are a couple really good books out there that pick this subject apart fairly well.

ThreadResurrection.jpg

holy thread ressurrection batman!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back