New pics of Top Knot's bio

AlphaTech686

Thought some of the new people here might like to see this. I still need to mount the eye shield and the lasers.
009.jpg

012.jpg

This is another Cool Bio !! Did you mold this one ?? Are you going to be selling any ?? Thanks !! Great Work Man !! Any Pics of the finished product !?! :)

This has been years in the making Alpha. Great to see your still at it!

Looks amazing, like it walked off the set.

What other armor parts are finished? I seem to remember some gauntlets?!?

That's such a great design! Its got that whole traditional feel but totally new. Top knot is such a cool character too
Nicely done :)

Thats a wicked looking bio man...nice paint job as well.I like how you used the Patina sparingly in the right places. :p

MP

hi there iam loving the bio awesome work buddy it reminds me a little of the ork helmets off of lord of the rings with the sharp blades on the front of it keep up the awesome work dude :p

Hey Gene, good memory. I am still pluggin away at it here and there. I'm working on the lower legs and feet. Got one molded. Still have to mold the other one. Why can't he just have one foot?

Gene says "years in the making". Yup, I know what that's all about, much to the chagrin of some folks. :p You keep pluggin' away, Alpha, I'm sure it's worth the wait.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back