new pics i aint seen????

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cultcollectables

hi guys and gals.

I was on facebook and having a look around and the predators fanpage just realesed this pic amoung others?

has anyone seen this pic before?

20179_313506107698_184169822698_3379566_5655279_n.jpg

im just editing this becuase i have found out where..

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Brandon1

it was posted awhile back in the Referance section. And then I think again later on cause the orginal poster took it down.

Roydraven

isn't that the lost hunters from predator 2 there not out of predators though I hope that they were in it

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry guys not from predators. Mr pred addict Is correct. Those photos have been circulating around here for many years. They are from a series of backlot shots from P2 that are some of the best references shots of the lost hunters that exist. Hence the name lost hunters. The suits for the most part are AWOL

TuaCathach

dave if ya have a look in the REF section for lost hunters.. theres a **** load of top quality pics....some inspiration perhaps