Limited Run NEW Paul Mcgann all metal machined spring lock sonic run

Hi guys sorry for the lack of posts been trying to get my instagram followers up and been posting on there
theses are more or less ready i have shipped some already :)
Big batch will be going out next week

and yes all will be shipped before xmas!
if any one else wants to jump on please follow the payment i have 10 here not spoken for
thanks
Russ

Please add me to the list for a powder-coated McGann with the extra emitter head. PAYMENT SENT VIA PAYPAL PER YOUR MOST RECENT INSTRUCTIONS.

Thanks!

Docholl

Last edited:
Hi Rick sorry mate , I Sent you email last night, just did my last comic con of the year so I'm all free now to carry on shipping the sonics.
All will have been shipped by monday :)
Any one else wanting one please let me know theres 7 left at the moment
Also I've posted a few videos and pics on my instagram :)
thanks
Russ

Hi Rick sorry mate , I Sent you email last night, just did my last comic con of the year so I'm all free now to carry on shipping the sonics.
All will have been shipped by monday :)
Any one else wanting one please let me know theres 7 left at the moment
Also I've posted a few videos and pics on my instagram :)
thanks
Russ

Hello Russ, Just wanted to know if all sonics, mine especially where sent? I was amongst the first to pay and never got a shipping notice and tracking number.
thanks a lot

Hi Russ, also curious if mine was sent as well. Between the holidays and customs, I understand that it could take a while. Tracking info would be great, if available. Thanks!

Hi guy can you pm me your full name I can see if it’s left
Sent off 9 yesterday and got another 8 to ship

russrep, please, you connected today and didn't answer the PMs or this thread. This run is one of 3 runs I am part off right now that are lasting for more than 5 months, I would love it if one could complete.

Hi guys sorry I’ve been away this week end
Can you pm me your full name and address
As the last of them shipped Friday

Ok me I will be in the shop tomorrow

russrep I think am not the only one still waiting for an answer to my second PM. Please aknowledge our messages and give us a tracking number.
thanks a lot.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back