new paint route

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gscott

ok guys first off let me say i've hit the threads and saved some for help so thanks to all, but just wanting to make sure this would work to start painting my raw latex pred parts...so no prosaide but trying the rubber cement route, so here goes will it work out if i coat my latex with the rubber cement then airbrush over it with my acrylics, wait for drying then coat again with the rubber cement then afterwards my gloss to finish.....any recommendation will be greatly appreciated my current materials are 2 paasche airbrushes, 9 small to large handbrushes, anita and folkart acrylic paints, rubber cement, and a spray adhesive

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gscott

ok guys, found the thread don't know how i missed it, but if this pops up again what i found was 50/50 rubber cement and naphtha then enough paint added to the mix to get it the color you want