New P2 cod piece

Mannowar

Sr Member
Neo asked me to sculpt up a P2 cod piece based on a particular reference photo (included for comparison). This is the first P2 piece I've sculpted and here's what I came up with... will be molding this evening. Let me know what you think.

lrg_4025_uh_detail_01.jpg

P2_cod_piece_50a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having sculpted one of these bad boys at 1:1 scale it's a challenge...can't imagine doing it on that scale.

That came out sweet MOW

AM

Having sculpted one of these bad boys at 1:1 scale it's a challenge...can't imagine doing it on that scale.

That came out sweet MOW

AM

LOL... Andrew, I should have been more clear... it's 1:1... for a suit build... LOL No, I don't want to think about doing it at that scale. At least I hope Chris wanted it at 1:1... lol If not, I guess I'll just have to recast it a whole bunch of times until if fits in the palm of my hand!

LOL Dude... Dude..

That's why I love you (no homo) lol You are a beast, that came out waay better that i thought, I ******* love it !!!!!!

Thanks again Scott, and yes, that is for MY suit... finally... making a suit for me...yayeee

No code just looking out for the general public... Gotta make sure he is building his ass rag.

Some things should be left unseen...

I can answer that... he just PM and is gonna make it in resin...

Andrew, yeah def we have to get together, is a shame that we live so close and I haven't see you since last year..

NOW ... about the ass rag, Kit is right, i'll leave the ass showing to some P2 from MA...... LOL

Actually, Andrew, I'll be making both resin and latex. A more limited run on resin. I'm going to mold it in silicone first, then do a stone mold. Been toying with this for a while, but am planning on doing silicone molds of all my stuff before stone molding. That way, when the mold's exhausted, I can pour in wax clay and have an exact original to mold in stone again. Talked with Arnie (from Monstermakers) at Monsterpalooza for a while and he convinced me to buy some of their new wax based clay. It melts like chocolate and will be great for reproductions. Been just messing around with it (so to speak) at this point.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back