100_44232.jpg

100_44202.jpg

100_44052.jpg

100_44072.jpg

100_44182.jpg

100_44232.jpg

100_44202.jpg

100_44052.jpg

thats one of My sculpts, whoever did it, it is awesome ,its very very cool for me personally to see one of my masks painted up :mad:

Yeah, its Lee's sculpt painted up by my buddy Nathan, from Cali.....This is actually his first 1:1 paint up, he is usually into repainting 1/6 scale hot toy figs but I convinced him into doing this up for me, I knew he could pull it off....I am currently waiting on the eyes and I am looking for a P2 neckring.....

man that is real a sweet paint up of the P2-ness.

i say whoever did this paint up (nathan) should offer up mask painting services...

that is just sick...

AM

Tell your buddy he did a great job. The Mortal Immortal sells a sick P2 neck ring but, Biohunter76 may have the molds now. I have one and its complete with the neck fobs and all. Its perfect.

Very very nice you lucky b***** Great paint job and sculpt. Have to admit not really a P2 fan but there are a certain few P2 masks that make me change my mind and this is one

Thanks Fellas, I just PMed Biohunter on the P2 Neck Rings, I have neem looking for some for a lomg time, I hope he does have the molds, there are a couple of folks here that need some, aint that right Jimmy....

Hey Guys, I do have the molds for the P2 neck ring. I'm going to make them available for a short while as doing latex work this time of year where I live is murder. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Awesome paint up by the way, I didn't think that Lee sold these raw?

i did a run of 5 at the very beginning. Another run will happen in the next few months.

I believe this was originally the mask Keith begged me for , then sold it on cough*muppet*cough

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back