New P2 Bio paint job

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hez1

Nice. I'd ease off on the green a little, but I think my opinions on the subject are well known by now...:p

biohunter76

I really appreciate the comments guys. I use a semi gloss, the flat clear does very little to protect the paint. I agree though, a little less shine might be better.