New P2 2011 PHOTOS!!!!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knightviper09

Thanks guys for the compliments! First time wearing it in public in the U.S. so it turned out well.

@Crazy Hunter, no I didn't make it. Biohunter76, Ta2pro, and Ei' Luj is responsible for what you see. Casey (90% of the suit) Joe (paint) Ei' Luj (countdown timer) and Bambooie (dreads and rings)

@Skullsplitter, yeah, Predator partied too much. LOL

Knightviper09

@Wolf Predator 1, thanks man! Bryan is a huge help on me getting everything wear it suppose to be. :)

@Dark Huntress, thanks Lauren! I've gotta get some pics with some Lair members for real. LOL

Awsome costume! Congratulations!
But ...
- the dreads are too long --> AVP style (cut them a bit)
- bind a cord on the upper body (like on the pic)
- your blades, they would look good on a Wolf-gauntlet, but not on a P2 (replace them)
- take some spines off your trophy, so your Predator will look bigger
- the lower leg-armor looks like a unit, folder the lower-end of the shins, so you got some room between them and the knee-pads

What's next on your P2-weapons list? Spear, cutting-disc, plasma-cannon, rebrather?

predator_2_disc2_3.jpg