NEW P1 SKIN REPAIR PAINTJOB

Ta2pro

I've been given the task of doing some repaint to a P1 skin for Billy ho.I think I'm doing the whole suit,but not sure.so that's why I'm posting this in the skin section.will b doing a dbv2 for him as well.these were trashed.u can see the prior paintjob on the legs(yet to do).just finished the top tonight.no sense in showing the back,as it's mostly black anyways.will update this shortly and maybe ask mods to move it to "in progress" section when determined.
1300410480.jpg

1300410572.jpg

1300410322.jpg

1300410187.jpg

Joe, You're the man!! Glad you were willing to help me out with this, I love the paint-job. I'll keep throwing things your way as long as you're willing. Thanks for the update

Those used to belong tO neokazama? Chris, right?

He wore those to NYCC and they got a beating hardcore. 3 days of madness.

The paint is much improved.

Damn !! What a difference !!

Yes Gene, those used to belong to me, the latex is thick but the acrylic paints on skin were hell, this is way before i start using inks. You saw me having to retouch the suit many times. Im very glad Joe was able to save them,give them a sick paintjob and now a lucky member will have the pleasure of having a kickass suit.

Got the back of the legs done and cleared tonight.will post pics of the head later this wk,and hands/feet when they get here.enjoy!
1300859925.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back