New OT reference in iBooks!!

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Rinzler's making of Star Wars trilogy is in iBooks now - and the pics break out in HIGH RES (squeeeeee)

778732_10152013010163156_1924378505_o.jpg

The fiver footer falcon pics under construction show a lot of how the wood relates to the acrylic - invaluable!!

I bought this last night too, and then got it refunded. You need either a Kindle tablet or iOS device to get the extra content features.

so I cant get it for my pc ?? well that sucks!!

I have it on my PC. You can download the Kindle app but so far it will not play the audio and video features.

They should say that it won't work on most stuff in big letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you get the pictures off it to post???????????

I have a Mac... I can grab the pics. I'm surprised PCs can't handle these. Surely there's an app?

(Wow, remember the 90s when PCs had all the fun?)

So if you already brought the books you can get these downloads for free right......right :-/

hi moffeaton

I apologize to invade this Thread, but I have already sent some messages but I have no answer , please can you give me a feedback ,if possible
,thanks in advance

and greetings to all from Portugal

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back