new neca predator and alien twin pack coming soon!!

cultcollectables

NECA - WHOLESALE NEWSLETTER - ALIEN AND PREDATOR CLASSIC 2-PACK - PRE-ORDER DUE DATE 30 JULY 2010

Alien and Predator Classic 2-Pack AF
NECA51439

This is a new action figure 2-pack featuring the classic look of Alien and Predator characters.
Each stands about 18 cm. / 7" in height and includes accessories.

havent seen the pics for this yet

NECA - WHOLESALE NEWSLETTER - ALIEN AND PREDATOR CLASSIC 2-PACK - PRE-ORDER DUE DATE 30 JULY 2010
Alien and Predator Classic 2-Pack AF
NECA51439
This is a new action figure 2-pack featuring the classic look of Alien and Predator characters.
Each stands about 18 cm. / 7" in height and includes accessories.
havent seen the pics for this yet

Yet another PREDATOR collectible to add to my wish list. :)

hahaha you're right sabres but they started it all and then neca continued and they are way better now to mcfarlane from wolf and now to P1 and predators....

and I a big fan of neca not only preds but their movie and horror figs... :D

NECA has posted a pic of the head sculpt to be used with their upcoming TRU exclusive Alien/Predator two pack.

neca2packhead.jpg

Is it a new alien figure or repackage of Giger Alien which was launched years ago?

However, a new one or not is still cool for me as I'm gonna buy a new one to replace my old plague Alien (harelip and broken left knee, fixed with superglue and he can't move that knee anymore). When this twin pack arrives, I'll custom the old plague one into a statue.

yeah I think they will using the classic alien they release a year ago... :p
neca is known in that style...but still I need the P1 closed mouth!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back