New Nash Bridges Sunglasses

jts1031

Sr Member
They are filming a new Nash Bridges movie currently. Some of the images have Don Johnson wearing a new pair of sunglasses and I was hoping someone might be able to identify them. I know some people here have a much better eye for these things than I do. I find myself leaning toward Persol but just can’t find anything exact. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 26278BAE-9130-42E0-8E25-17F802ED660E.png
    26278BAE-9130-42E0-8E25-17F802ED660E.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 265
  • F26EA6A4-6CB9-4D5C-84D1-38E0971DEDA5.jpeg
    F26EA6A4-6CB9-4D5C-84D1-38E0971DEDA5.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 656
Those darker tortoise shell ones he has on with the blue blazer in the original ‘cuda definitely look like Persols. I’m still trying to track down the ones in the promo poster

Yeah, no problem. Despite being a big fan of Miami Vice I’ve never actually seen Nash Bridges. Just didn’t watch much tv in the nineties. Saw a promo pic with these glasses and started looking for them before even seeing this thread.

I kind of have an Oliver Peoples addiction. Less so since luxottica took over and they’re no longer made in Japan, but every now and then they still do something special. And they’re Cumberbatch approved.
9D8ADA19-3980-4A59-A253-989D4E5DF988.jpeg

Yeah, no problem. Despite being a big fan of Miami Vice I’ve never actually seen Nash Bridges. Just didn’t watch much tv in the nineties. Saw a promo pic with these glasses and started looking for them before even seeing this thread.

I kind of have an Oliver Peoples addiction. Less so since luxottica took over and they’re no longer made in Japan, but every now and then they still do something special. And they’re Cumberbatch approved.

I was able to track down a pair, just waiting on them to arrive. Luxottica is very bizarre in how they handle all the different brands under their umbrella. I deal with a rep on Oakley and Ray-Ban, but they have a terrible time getting access to Persol and Oliver Peoples. Costa Del Mar has a different rep even though they fall under the Luxottica umbrella too, but they operate as if they're different companies. The deals I negotiate with Oakley and Ray-Ban do not apply to Costa, so I have to renegotiate with them. Rumor is it will get better after the first of the year but I'm not holding my breath.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back