New Narin kit - Releas by Predastore soon ...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predastore

Just few lines to announce you the new Predastore kit - Model sculpt by Narin - No. 004 Aqua-Hunter - Scale 1/6 pictures are in progress of sculpting, the master should be finish very soon, a Predator like it was never made before, this one will come with a display base and fishes.

Aqua_Hunter004.jpg

Aqua_Hunter002.jpg

Aqua_Hunter004.jpg

Aqua_Hunter005.jpg

Aqua_Hunter003.jpg

Casting will made in resin, but actually no idea if it be a limited run like No. 003 or a classical edition like No. 002 Double Axe.

Be interested to know what do you think about this model ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

roninpredator

Sr Member
did he get the concept from ppredator hell& hotwater?
I've seen the pose and a similar bio in a comic but I could be wrong

Wolfie1381

what does he have instead of the plasma cannon, you think? some fk-off speargun i bet, that's be pretty cool to see.
gorgeous piece of sculpting.

elmen

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Narin is god!!!!!
;) :)
I LIKE ONE!!!!!! NOW HAHA