New MR Fett helmet pics

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd say it's looking pretty damn good. Now, I wonder if those workers across the pacific can actually replicate that paint job. That's the deciding factor, not the prototype paint job.

fett1.jpg

fett3.jpg

fett4.jpg

(stroking my credit card) "not long my sweet, not long"

I wanna see the blaster to, they are the only two MR items im interested in now.

Dan.

VERY nice, but how the hell is a factory going to mass produce the weathering? I really hope they can pull it off.

Chris

Originally posted by Brak's Buddy@Mar 14 2006, 03:25 PM
Nice to see them going for the movie look instead of the PP3 look or the AoSW look.  :D
[snapback]1205503[/snapback]​

AMEN to that.

If they all end up looking as good as that then I'll definitely want one.

It's a new painter. And thank you for the positive comments folks. Ever effort will be made to reproduce as accurately as possible it's the number agenda item right now.

Lee

If it will really look exactly like that when it is available I will definately
get one - that looks great :eek ... got a few more pics of it ???

That's excellent news Lee. Definitely the right man for the job.
The pics are shown on the Master Replicas Blog pages. They're official teaser pics.
:)

Chris

That paint job is absolutely bea-u-ti-ful. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Those pics are linked to on MR's blog

I can only echo the sentiments already posted. Great paint up, RS, and I am curious, after all of MR's helmet faux pas, if they can replicate it faithfully.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back