New movie pred cannon sculpt,* spoiler pic *

frosty

Sr Member
Well the first pic of the new movie cannon is out, same shape as the original basically, but different detailing, heres the pic
pred.jpg

And with a length of pvc pipe, and lots of plastilene, heres my take on it, still very rough
canredo.jpg

ji.jpg

For the detailing i had a chat with a friend who builds tanks, and he recognised some tank kit parts in the detailing, i've ordered a kit and should have it soon
BjUsKBGkKGrHqIOKjwEtEPqd5-hBLTIOmDI.jpg

I'll be casting up the parts i need so if you want some for your own build let me know

Thanks
Yeah i'll be doing hollow resin versions, i did think of doing them in latex, but the detail won't hold up in latex.

I have thought of making a shoulder cannon and always wondered how to start,you just solved that deli-ma,nice set-up.Look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Thanks, Daren

It does look cool doesn't it, as for the cannon, i'm just waiting on the kit to arrive, then it'll start coming together, just wish there was more shots of it, i'm impatient, lol
Anyone know if we are getting another behind the scenes book?

The new one doesn't look quite as good as the original (there's some demonstrable detail differences) but looks good anyway. Good luck with the sculpt.

Thanks Carl, the original is more sculptural in the details than this one, this is just kitparts, but i like it, another one for the collection.
The kit arrived today, now comes the hard part picking through little bits of plastic to see what looks right

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back