New Mortal Kombat Movie in the works

The 9 episodes were done with 1.5 million dollars in about a month. The movie is getting close to 100 million dollar budget, a year and a half of filming time, R rating, comes out with the game mk10 and a young director that has put his heart and soul on the rebirth trailer and the episodes with the very limited budget he was given. Hopefully they choose their cast wisely and concentrate on the ninjas this time, enough with liu kang, he got two movies already.

Well Said!
I'm Excited.

the web series... hhmm mehh... 50/50

But it got the attention of the big bosses in WB to give it a green light.

The only thing i like MK so far is the latest game & the TRAILER they released that made this whole web series started..

I didn't even know they had announced mk10 yet.

I didn't mind the series, although it kind of felt like a YouTube users attempt at making a movie. The cyrax and sektor episodes was easily my favorite though. It came off as the least cheesiest of the series.

I did'nt know they had plans for a MK 10 either that's news to me. I just hope that if there will be a MK 10 they give it a better storyline than the MK vs. DCU storyline.

I did'nt know they had plans for a MK 10 either that's news to me. I just hope that if there will be a MK 10 they give it a better storyline than the MK vs. DCU storyline.

You dont ever want a game like MK to touch Warner Bros ever again. Last thing we need is more toned down MK awesomeness. Whats next? Removing fatalities?

You dont ever want a game like MK to touch Warner Bros ever again. Last thing we need is more toned down MK awesomeness. Whats next? Removing fatalities?
What do you mean "what's next" They took em away in MK vs. DCU, they brought em back in the current one.

Also, Christopher Lambert was AWESOME as Rayden, IDC what ANYONE else says.

The "reboot" MK latest game is just awesome!!!!!! ITS BACK!!! But I hope they dont kill it again in the movies... :S

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back