New MG-34 in town! (Denix)

wannab

Sr Member
Just arrived!!
New from Denix - MG-34 replica! ($300 US) >> Where I purchased >> Replica Weaponry Direct Link to MG-34 page
Working bolt and trigger, deploy-able stand, adjustable front and rear sites.

This sucker is HEAVY!
All metal except for the plastic grips and wood stock.

I apologize for the lousy phone pics but I just had to share my new arrival!
leftsidefull.jpg

rightsidefull.jpg

With stand deployed...
leftsidewithstand.jpg
rightsidewithstand.jpg

close ups with flash...

left front
leftfront.jpg

left middle
leftmiddle.jpg

left rear
leftrear.jpg

stand deployed
leftfrontstanddeployed.jpg

front site down
frontsitedown.jpg

front site up
frontsiteup.jpg

rear site down
rearsitedown.jpg

rear site up
rearsiteup.jpg

right front
rightfront.jpg

right mid & rear
rightmiddle.jpg

bolt forward
boltforward.jpg

bolt pulled back
boltpulledback.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Hyperfirm DLT-19, but am still so tempted to get one of these. I own several Denix items and wouldn’t mind adding another...

Congrats on picking up this piece, so far I’ve stuck the t-tracks on mine and sprayed the stock black until I can source the other couple of pieces to complete it. I think Denix did a great job on this, my only complaint are the sights are larger than on a real MG34 but for $300 this is fantastic!
mine so far……….
DBA50A9D-E880-491B-8782-38A4DD6B55D7.jpeg

Have one on pre-order, hopefully next year late January it will be here. I will add t-tracks and most likely I will paint the wooden stock black. But am wondering where to get the disc and box over the belt feeder.

MG-34_Box.jpg

WOW! This looks amazing! wannab - do you have a recommended retailer? I found some militaria shops online for pre-orders and one selling it for over $1,000. I would love any recommendations for a reputable seller.

Pretty!

Alas, not a thing ever available to Canucks. Canadian law says that replicas of restricted or prohibited weapons that are not legal antiques are also restricted or prohibited... and an MG34 is definitely a prohibited weapon in Canada. There's some weird wiggles around airsoft meaning that one could probably get (at a massive markup) an airsoft MG34, but a Denix would almost certainly get seized by customs.

But still, pretty! I'm happy for you. :)

Pretty!

Alas, not a thing ever available to Canucks. Canadian law says that replicas of restricted or prohibited weapons that are not legal antiques are also restricted or prohibited... and an MG34 is definitely a prohibited weapon in Canada. There's some weird wiggles around airsoft meaning that one could probably get (at a massive markup) an airsoft MG34, but a Denix would almost certainly get seized by customs.

But still, pretty! I'm happy for you. :)
Yep, had the same difficulties trying to get a Mauser "Broom Handle" for a Solo costume:rolleyes: Had to phone my Father in Belgium to get one sent by mail to my house:lol:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back