Announcement New Members are AUTOMATICALLY but NOT INSTANTANEOUSLY promoted after 90 days/50 posts

Re: New Members are AUTOMATICALLY but NOT INSTANTANEOUSLY promoted after 90 days/50 p

Hi, Sorry if I am not understanding but I have made over 50 posts and been a member for more than 90 days so am I now a full member. I am a little confused as my profile only shows one post but I have made more than 50 so am not sure why this is. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Re: New Members are AUTOMATICALLY but NOT INSTANTANEOUSLY promoted after 90 days/50 p

Hi, Sorry if I am not understanding but I have made over 50 posts and been a member for more than 90 days so am I now a full member. I am a little confused as my profile only shows one post but I have made more than 50 so am not sure why this is. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
All those posts were made in the Classifieds forum and they are not part of your post count.

http://www.therpf.com/faq.php?faq=community_info#faq_jy_guide
Also mentioned in the Classifieds Guidelines under Member Types.

" *Posts in the CLASSIFIEDS forums do not count toward a member's total post count."

OK thank you I now understand the discrepancy.:thumbsup

Hi Admins!

I was wondering if you could please look into my account I believe that I have met the requirements to post in the project run page and its been longer than 24hrs. Could you please look into it?

Cheers,
SK

Hi Admins!

I was wondering if you could please look into my account I believe that I have met the requirements to post in the project run page and its been longer than 24hrs. Could you please look into it?

Cheers,
SK
The admin that handles the upgrades will contact you.

Hi guys,
I have a project on the way that I would like to turn into an interest thread, but I'm not yet listed as a full access member, even though I'm a member for more than 90 days and have more than 50 posts. I would be very grateful if somebody could check my status... I believe I never posted much in the classified forums so far.
Thanks! :)

Hi guys,
I have a project on the way that I would like to turn into an interest thread, but I'm not yet listed as a full access member, even though I'm a member for more than 90 days and have more than 50 posts. I would be very grateful if somebody could check my status... I believe I never posted much in the classified forums so far.
Thanks! :)
Someone will be contacting you in 24 to 48 hours.

Hi there I was looking for help on starting a potential interest thread for my martian bust and directed here any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Sorry didnt read the first post, please ignore me.

I cannot respond to "wanted to buy" threads. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot respond to "wanted to buy" threads. Any suggestions?

Ummm... how about reading the rules.

Okay, okay, sorry about that but I just couldn't resist. :D

Seriously though, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Classifieds Forums Guidelines as it covers everything you need to know.

Ummm... how about reading the rules.

Okay, okay, sorry about that but I just couldn't resist. :D

Seriously though, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Classifieds Forums Guidelines as it covers everything you need to know.

Thanks...embarrassed that I even asked the question. I'll upgrade immediately - thanks for the guidance!

Hello there, I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to start an interest run thread on the classified section but i cannot find the option to create a new post. I've read that you have to have made over 50 posts, been a member for over 90 days (registered in 2012) and be a paid up premium member. I'm sure i have past all of these qualifications but i still cant find the button to post. Am i missing something?

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello there, I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to start an interest run thread on the classified section but i cannot find the option to create a new post. I've read that you have to have made over 50 posts, been a member for over 90 days (registered in 2012) and be a paid up premium member. I'm sure i have past all of these qualifications but i still cant find the button to post. Am i missing something?

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Now that you are a Full Member, you need to have your Premium Membership upgraded as well. Someone will be in contact with you Monday or Tuesday.

Now that you are a Full Member, you need to have your Premium Membership upgraded as well. Someone will be in contact with you Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you very much for the help and getting back to me so quickly.

Hey there, i'm just checking in again, i didn't hear back from anyone and i'm not sure who else to ask, so just seeing if there is any update? Thank you. ^_^

Hey there, i'm just checking in again, i didn't hear back from anyone and i'm not sure who else to ask, so just seeing if there is any update? Thank you. ^_^
Sorry about the wait... I will send out another message.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back