New massive MR Force Fx Lightsaber Gallery Update

forcefx

New super massive MR Force Fx Lightsaber Gallery Update
Me and my Jedi and Sith friends have done it again.
Between pics submitted to the Force Fx gallery and my own pics we have added about another
40 beautiful pictures showing Force Fx lightsabers in ALL THERE BEAUTIFUL GLORY..
We now have 2 full pages of Force Fx pictures.
The url to the gallery pages are
http://www.akaimpc.com/fxgallery2.html
and
http://www.akaimpc.com/fxgallery.html
The page had a auto scroll script so just click the links and sit back and let the page scroll it self down by itself as you witness the best looking Force Fx pictures the web has to offer.
If you don`t own a Force Fx lightsaber but you love Star wars you will want one after seeing this,GUARANTEED..
Here are a few teaser pictures from the gallery's..
stornuke.jpg

z1.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

Darth_mud.jpg

We have also been adding many new Force Fx videos to the videos page as well..
Happy New year and MTFBWY..

Originally posted by RedTwoX@Jan 26 2006, 01:37 AM
Nice pics, but the auto-scroll is extremely annoying  :thumbsdown  Turn that feature off.
[snapback]1168277[/snapback]​

You think so ha? I just added that the other day.
I like just clicking on a page and steping back to enjoy the show.
I also like that it wont move till all the pics on the page are loaded..

I will probably take your advice and auto-scroll script if it bothers other people.

Originally posted by forcefx@Jan 25 2006, 09:20 PM
I will probably take your advice and auto-scroll script if it bothers other people.
[snapback]1168326[/snapback]​

It will take some more coding on your part, but an option to turn it off would be nice. A little text link or button at the top of the page: "Click here to disable auto-scroll"

It really did bother me. I like to drive. I'll scroll past the pics that don't interest me and linger on the ones I like. I felt like I couldn't get a good look at some of the pics because they kept moving and I'd have to scroll back up the page.

Originally posted by RedTwoX+Jan 26 2006, 02:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedTwoX @ Jan 26 2006, 02:32 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-forcefx
@Jan 25 2006, 09:20 PM
[snapback]1168326[/snapback]​

It will take some more coding on your part, but an option to turn it off would be nice. A little text link or button at the top of the page: "Click here to disable auto-scroll"

It really did bother me. I like to drive. I'll scroll past the pics that don't interest me and linger on the ones I like. I felt like I couldn't get a good look at some of the pics because they kept moving and I'd have to scroll back up the page.
[snapback]1168339[/snapback]​
[/b]

Well I couldn`t find or make a auto-scroll script stop script so I took your advice and took of the auto-scroll script.

cool forcefx, in all u guy's personal opionion's which is the best fx saber? i was lookin at the ESB luke, but master replicas doesn't sell that one anymore

or should i make my own thread, i don't mean to be highjackin'/intruding.

ep5 vader

and ep3 anakin

are the 2 best, there are differences in brightness (anakins is brighter and photographs better) and sound... but from there just pick between the 2. :)

ive played with all of them, and i feel hands down that anakins is the best looking, and almost exact size of the graflex that its supposed to be based off (even thought the ep3 was smaller) and the Vader is the most durable and the handle feels very well built and sturdy.

its a matter of opinion, but if you are only going to have one, id say its between those 2.

deff stay away from ep5 luke or ep4 vader (hilts are way oversized)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back