New Mander Wolf Suit!

armandb1

Just got my new Wolf Suit in from Pete!

364434974.jpg

364434977.jpg

364434976.jpg

364434975.jpg

Hey any chance of putting the Scuba Bio on this head? The arc of the helmet is same as Wolf so it should fit....

Hey any chance of putting the Scuba Bio on this head? The arc of the helmet is same as Wolf so it should fit....

Will try it out and take a couple of pics. That is my teenage daughter in the pic. I have wanted to do that for real sometimes! :)

frickin wicked suit man that looks awesome love the photo of u strangling that teenage girl LOL
did u buy it off a member here does he just sell the upper body part i need one for a predator one suit?

frickin wicked suit man that looks awesome love the photo of u strangling that teenage girl LOL
did u buy it off a member here does he just sell the upper body part i need one for a predator one suit?

Hellkat makes the P1 torso. If I'm correct, it are Pete's molds he is using. But good luck to contact him because I'm still waiting for a reply for 2 weeks now.

Dakath i belive you haver been replied to in the past a few times..we are very busy as you can see by this thread..if you have any questions feel free to email me directly

Armand..Thanks for posting the pictures, Always nice to see new shots of the suit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back