New Mander Wolf Suit!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

Hey any chance of putting the Scuba Bio on this head? The arc of the helmet is same as Wolf so it should fit....

armandb1

Hey any chance of putting the Scuba Bio on this head? The arc of the helmet is same as Wolf so it should fit....

Will try it out and take a couple of pics. That is my teenage daughter in the pic. I have wanted to do that for real sometimes! :)

Skekses

Awesome... I'm hoping to join that club soon. So it looks like it is definitely worth the wait, right?

Roydraven

frickin wicked suit man that looks awesome love the photo of u strangling that teenage girl LOL
did u buy it off a member here does he just sell the upper body part i need one for a predator one suit?

Dakath

frickin wicked suit man that looks awesome love the photo of u strangling that teenage girl LOL
did u buy it off a member here does he just sell the upper body part i need one for a predator one suit?
Hellkat makes the P1 torso. If I'm correct, it are Pete's molds he is using. But good luck to contact him because I'm still waiting for a reply for 2 weeks now.

Pmanderfx

Dakath i belive you haver been replied to in the past a few times..we are very busy as you can see by this thread..if you have any questions feel free to email me directly

Armand..Thanks for posting the pictures, Always nice to see new shots of the suit.