Limited Run New Limited Updated Version Crystal Chambers for Romans MK1 & V2 and New V3 Lightsabers. 1/9/21

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tinstartio

Can you answer two questions for me? or anyone that knows......first do you wait till all 50 are called for before you make them? Second what's the difference in the V3 you have now?

Thanks, can't wait to see it cause I've heard nothing but great things about your Crystal Chambers.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can you answer two questions for me? or anyone that knows......first do you wait till all 50 are called for before you make them? Second what's the difference in the V3 you have now?

Thanks, can't wait to see it cause I've heard nothing but great things about your Crystal Chambers.
Rudy's newest V3 is constructed more like Roman's Steel V2, which now allows you to use this crystal chamber setup in both!

his V3 almost comes with a static mid section, so if you dont want to use the crystal chamber, install the static piece and you'll never know there isn't a chamber in there anymore