NEW Land Speeder Project

Driod Collector

Hi,

Just started working on my Land Speeders. Yes, I'll be build two of them. I obtained the molds from Ron Barkley, back in October of last year. This is what the molds look like,
20131115_103552.jpg20131115_104000.jpg
Now off to my shop to start getting the frame and drive kit manufactured on these babies.
20131114_120628.jpg
These molds are now in SoCal.

Started the construction of the frame. I have to decide on what type of over all drive system I want to go with. I might go with the lithium batteries.
20140218_115849.jpeg

This is going to be a exiting thread!! I'm a very green person and love the electric power speeder! Was the original electric powered as well?

I own the molds. I have a few on hand right now. I might do a run of these, soon and include the drive carts and windshield. Where are you located?

I meant to ask how much does one of the castings run for, not for the mold itself? I live far, far away on the East Coast. So I may have to use a shipping company.
I think it would be great if it came with the windshield also.

I meant to ask how much does one of the castings from the mold, the Landspeeder body and the three boosters run for, not for the mold itself? I live far, far away on the East Coast. So I may have to use a shipping company.

I meant to ask how much does one of the castings from the mold, the Landspeeder body and the three boosters run for, not for the mold itself? I live far, far away on the East Coast. So I may have to use a shipping company.

I'm planning a trip to Orlando, FL. In early August. I might be able to take a kit with me.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back