New Kit missing pilot 1/144 scale, sculpey?

youngwm

I bought a cheap MPC B-Wing on the internet to put a quick kit together and also to practice some lighting and airbrushing.. I also want to work a little bit and mod the kit to make it somewhat acurate. Package came today and is missing the pilot. Has anyone sculpted a figure with sculpey that small? I messed with the stuff a little last weekend and found that small scale is pretty not easy. Any thoughts on how to get a pilot in my ship as it was cheap I really don't want to go back on the seller and its not the best little kit to begin with but would still like a little dude to fly it.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Never mind this thing is not worth the hassel.. I will send back to seller get my money back and look for another kit to mess with. I found another part was missing..

There are lots of airplane kits that scale, most are cheap too. I'm sure you could find a pilot from one that will work.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back