Announcement New Junkyard Coming!

One thing I'd really like in the JY is the ability to browse items for sale from (for example) the UK. here's so much cool stuff on there and it's daily heartbreak seeing stuff that is going to be like another $100 just for shipping.

One of the nice things that will be featured is where the seller is willing to ship, so you will know right away if they will ship to you or not.

My question is - will it get rid of the pests who bump daily?

There is someone in the JY - never posts elsewhere or contributes - bumps his item daily - just becomes annoying.
i think he believes it's amusing but it just pisses people off. Others like him drive down legitimate posts from the first few pages...

Oh, and while I'm at it - when can we get a "next" button in the navigation?

Next button? Where?

A lot of websites have "prev" and "next" rather than "first" and "last".
Maybe you could place it in between the last number and "last"?

Do you mean between pages of a thread? Just click the little arrows next to the page numbers.

One of the nice things that will be featured is where the seller is willing to ship, so you will know right away if they will ship to you or not.

Hi I odn't just mean where they'll ship 'to' I mean the ability to browse based on where they're shipping from.

IE it'd be nice to search for Boba Fett Helmets, but only see the ones shipping FROM the UK, or see those first or be able to identify them easily.

Hope that makes sense.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back