NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

Hmmm... I only paid $79 for my Toynk. But now I am not sure this is one of theirs. I swore I read it in their description yesterday, and now that I go back and read it, I can't find it, lol.
Yeah when they first came out years back they were 79 they jumped to 99 . It must be the case of making it to the Gamestop 49 price point . I can’t even imagine the quality of this Idol lol

I was told this has lineage to the ORIGINAL Idol pre order now !!
90DEBE33-D033-4774-90DD-E65A23AE9DC9.jpeg
order now !

It appears the GameStop listing is only for the base; no idol.
That was deceptive for sure! Nothing in their sales page states the idol isn’t included. WOW!

FC46276D-E2E8-472D-A7A8-EBD3394B352F.jpeg
394185AD-4CE9-484E-AAD5-7503B5FA4089.jpeg
B7A65613-95CD-4456-BFD9-E05C839EE687.jpeg

temp 3.jpg

So, this answer, at the bottom of the page APPEARS to be by the GameStop TEAM. And it says it is both the idol AND the base. You could hold that up in court if GameStop is saying it's BOTH and they lied.

View attachment 1503273

So, this answer, at the bottom of the page APPEARS to be by the GameStop TEAM. And it says it is both the idol AND the base. You could hold that up in court if GameStop is saying it's BOTH and they lied.
I called them the guy said its just the base I said really " TAKE IT DOWN THEN ! " I knew it was to good to be true lol
Its absolutely a 100 pct Bait and switch scam anyone can see that

The price makes perfect sense for just the base. But, indeed, the ad says both, so the ad definitely appears to be wrong.

Maybe GameStop believed it was both the statue and the base when they signed it up for sale. And they wrote the description based on faulty presumptions. They may have been notified that the statue used in the pictures was 7 inches tall. And ASSUMED that the statue was included. But the statue size could have just been included so people would know how big the BASE is. The base would be a different size, based on whether the pictured idol is 7" or 8". So, the size of the idol in the picture is still relevant even though NOT included.

This is still a nice base for $49.99, but on the SMALL size if you have an 8" idol.

They need to fix the description if this is just a mistake. And fix the Q&A at the bottom, so it no longer says idol and base.

Last edited:
Maybe GameStop believed it was both the statue and the base when they signed it up for sale. And they wrote the description based on faulty presumptions. They may have been notified that the statue used in the pictures was 7 inches tall. And ASSUMED that the statue was included. But the statue size could have just been included so people would know how big the BASE is. The base would be a different size, based on whether the pictured idol is 7" or 8". So, the size of the idol in the picture is still relevant even though NOT included.

This is still a nice base for $49.99, but on the SMALL size if you have an 8" idol.

They need to fix the description if this is just a mistake. And fix the Q&A at the bottom, so it no longer says idol and base.
There is a member on here that sells a much nicer base for 50

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back