NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

Etsy Idol, shipped from Spain. Slightly smaller than the $79 product, which I understand was undersized itself. Etsy Idol displays way better for sure, granted they weathered it some. Not as bright gold as the other.

CHZ651bh.jpg

EZZj3CFh.jpg

2i0QwbSh.jpg

I bought one of the Etsy idols back in February, when it cost a bit less.
I agree that the size is smaller and it’s not as bright as other models.
However, I am overall satisfied with the product quality, especially in this price range.
The seller even used my display photo in his online advertisement.
I should have charged him a copyright fee lol!
CE37C9A2-5DDC-4BF1-81AB-F9B85C1FD5AD.jpeg

How accurate is the new Disney 130$ Idol?Has it the real size or is it also undersized?Any in hand pics?

Thanks.What is wrong with the sideshows sculpt and is the cheap smaller one that I also have more accurate?
You can’t find the Disney for less then 300. It’s not the same sculpt as the Sideshow its much more accurate IMO. Disney has a much nicer plating job . I have had the Sideshow and some of the very expensive supposed casting off real deal idols like the skunky version . It was not accurate not even close as collectors tried to make it out to be . I would take this over all of the others I have seen so far. Every few years someone comes up with a run that was supposed to be scanned or cast off and original it’s never ends up being that . Trust me if there was one out there I would have it .

Last edited:
This is the Toynk idol they usually sell for $79. So this is a pretty good deal, to get the base AND the idol for around $50.
They sell for 99 not 79 . I mean if that’s the Toynk then the plating must have been painted on as why would they offer the same product for that much less with a base ? I have had several of them as the years have gone on the I idol has dropped in quality it’s a piece of junk now .

Just thought I'd share a photo from a California Jones meetup a while back.

The idol on far left is a plastic coin bank! IMHO it has the most accurate eyes (to the actual people, not the hero prop).

Amazing that no two are a similar size, shape, or colour!

View attachment 1502206
The bank has zero lineage to the original it’s pure fantasy. That was the big talking point for years for people to create demand it’s never been proven .

Hmmm... I only paid $79 for my Toynk. But now I am not sure this is one of theirs. I swore I read it in their description yesterday, and now that I go back and read it, I can't find it, lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back