New Indiana Jones Items from Disney - Sankara Stone, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, Idol, Staff of Ra headpiece

My crystal skull arrived today. Very happy with it. In fact the only negative thing I could say is that I wish they hadn't used styrofoam in the packaging. Other than that I think it's great. Especially at the price I got it for.

My crystal skull arrived today. Very happy with it. In fact the only negative thing I could say is that I wish they hadn't used styrofoam in the packaging. Other than that I think it's great. Especially at the price I got it for.
Yeah the styrofoam gets everywhere. But I think its pretty good for the price I got it for I agree.

For waht someone else said, I think it's important to call ahead or possibly ask someone who is at the parks if there are any Indy replicas being sold.

The alien skull photographs really well when its all lit up.

Alien-Skull-IJKOTCS.jpg

That looks incredible all lit up. One hell of a collectable

The skull doesn't actually look like that, lit, though. Digital cameras tend to make it appear that way, especially when contrast is increased. I also recommend getting a false battery kit that allows you to power it using a USB or AC adapter cable so you don't have to worry about the batteries. I have mine connected along with over a half dozen other light up props to activate using an RF AC Outlet based remote control.

This my contrast enhanced photo (notice same effect):

Disney Crystal Skull Lit 01.jpg

This is closer to how it actually looks to the eye ("green" bits aren't that noticeable to the eye, but the light blue-white light is pretty close). It's still lovely, but don't buy and expect it to look dark blue like that in your room.

Disney Crystal Skull Lit 03.jpg

I’m amazed they sold out of their crystal skull stock at $250 each. I guess when they had the big 40% off sale it was to get rid of them.

I’m amazed they sold out of their crystal skull stock at $250 each. I guess when they had the big 40% off sale it was to get rid of them.
100 dollars off seemed to be the deal point for many to buy it. I think it certainly was for me with 100 dollars off plus free shipping.

Idol, Grail and Sankara Stone all sold out. Skull, Staff of Ra headpiece and Voo doo doll still available.

Last edited:
Idol, Grail and Sankara Stone all sold out. Skull, Staff of Ra headpiece and Voo doo doll still available.
I guess I found this after the stone sold out. I didn't realize that was up as well. I am surprised the head piece didn't sell out yet thought

Yeah, it’s weird; I just got the email today from Disney saying they were back in stock, but by the time I went to the site, the idol, stones, and grail were long gone. Thanks for the “timely” notice Disney! :mad:

I was wondering if this new batch of headpieces is improved quality. Didn't the first batch have a problem with the display stand breaking?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back